Book Binging

|
As inspired by Gade's post, I want to share my bookworming habits, too!

Recently finished:
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

Currently reading:
A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini


Recently purchased:
Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Catch-22 - Joseph Heller

Eventually reread (IB English doesn't haunt me anymore):
A Handmaid's Tail - Margaret Atwood
The House of the Spirits - Isabel Allende

On the List:
No One Belongs Here More Than You: Stories - Miranda July
Cooked - Jeff Henderson
How Doctors Think - Jerome Groopman
The Giver - Lois Lowry
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
Outliers - Malcolm Gladwell

I'm a binge reader though so I take long hiatuses in between binges (only exception is HP). I'm trying to shake off this habit by reading a little bit everyday rather than a lot of bit for a short period and nothing for a long period. Anyway, warmer weather means I can relax and read in the new hammock!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

yeah, that´s right! I´m an inspiration! but that´s a good number of books and all seem really good. Except for Handmaid´s Tale. I remember that from IB too. I didn´t like it. And you have a hammock? lucky.

Abz said...

man i don't think i can ever read that much...