Spreading Myself Thin

|
Hah! It's not going to be that type of post! What the title really means is that I've been neglecting this blog because of my dedication to other social networking sites (i.e. Flickr, Twitter, Yelp, FB). Respectively, those sites have been for photos, favorite links/articles, food/restaurant reviews, and other personal interests. Blogger is the one place where I can write about all of the above and more, but because my interests have been spread across so many different forums, I've found myself uninspired for a good post. I've concluded that I just need more interests and hobbies! What shall they be? I do not yet know, but please do stay tuned.

This is also a shameless plug for my new Flickr account: www.flickr.com/pmoraras. It chronicles my noobtatsic photography with the Canon PowerShot and PV's Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5. I do plan on getting a DSLR in the future so in the end this will document my journey with these cameras. Till that day, do bear with me and the inevitable noobiness.

2 comments:

May said...

yea, it's totally addicting to like, overhaul and personalize. haha >_< yay for your pictures! and yay for your yelp posts :D they always point in the right direction.

oh my pear said...

speaking of yelp, I'm 2 posts behind!