2008 in cities

|
Kottke does a list every year, so I wanted to see what my list looked like.

Las Vegas, NV
San Francisco, CA
Lake Tahoe, CA
Blacksburg, VA
Duck (OBX), NC
New York City, NY
Rehoboth/Dewey, DE
Charlottesville, VA*
Bangkok, Thailand
Lynchburg, VA
Richmond, VA**
Breckenridge, CO

*still counts since it was a visit even though I lived there the first 5 months of the year
**Obama Rally! It doesn't really count, but it was an important event for me

And because my 2008 list is so impressive, let's take a look at 2007!

Lima, Peru
Cusco, Peru
Managua, Nicaragua
San Jose, CA
San Francisco, CA
Harrisonburg, VA
Atlantic City, NJ
Chicago, IL

That wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. What does yours look like?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Per your request,

New YOKE, NY
Bloomfield, NJ
San Francisco
Lake Tahoe
OBX
Tech (even though va cities shouldn't count!)
Brecky
Toronto
Niagara Falls/Buffalow
Sydney
San Juan, PR
Tortola, VI
DR (I forget the city)
Philly

-your not so anonymous commentor

Anonymous said...

New York, NY
Bloomfield, NJ (does this count?)
Nassau, Bahamas
OBX
Tech
Cville
Washington, DC

my list is kinda lame..

Kristine said...

Hmmm... this is hard. And I have my first class since break tomorrow that I should be planning for, buuuut oh well.
Charlottesville, VA
Richmond, VA
Philadelphia, PA
New York, NY
Washington, DC
Norfolk, VA
Colonial Beach, VA
Outer Banks, NC
Miami, FL
Quito, Ecuador
Ibarra,Ecuador
Otavalo, Ecuador
Cotacachi, Ecuador
Banos, Ecuador
Mira, Ecuador
El Angel, Ecuador

It looks cool, until you realize I should make Ecuador one entry.